When someone is injured as the result of a negligent or intentionally bad act done by another individual or business entity, the Dax F. Garza, P.C. law firm helps them reclaim their losses by filing a suit and helping them acquire the compensation they deserve for their damages, injuries, and mental anguish. Our legal team is full of experienced trial attorneys and support personnel who know how to litigate personal injury cases of all types from developing initial demand letters to representing clients at a trial.
Our areas of personal injury trial experience include but are not limited to:
- Truck accidents and other vehicular accidents – These include collisions with big rigs, cargo trucks, commercial freighters, pedestrians, cycling collisions with trucks, and those hit by drivers operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Oilfield accidents – The oil and gas industry is one of the most dangerous professional sectors in the nation due to the volatile chemicals and conditions involved in extracting, refining, and transporting these natural resources. Our firm has successfully handled cases involving both understanding oilfield injuries and the corresponding laws that allow the victims and their families to be compensated.
- Refinery explosion – As stated by law, it is the responsibility of the owners and operators of a refinery to build and maintain a safe workplace for their employees, especially when it comes to the machinery and equipment that processes and stores the volatile compounds used in refinery operations.
- Construction injuries – OSHA named this industry as the most dangerous in the nation, and it led the nation in most number of injuries sustained to workers. These injuries can happen as the result of slip and falls, faulty equipment, dropping of equipment, fires, machinery failure, and more.
- Maritime accidents – When sailors, fisherman, or anyone who works on a vessel is injured, the injury may not occur in U.S. waters. We are experienced in representing workers who are injured both on and offshore and help them recover damages for personal injury claims both under state and federal maritime laws.
- Wrongful death – When one or more people are killed as the result of another’s negligence, their families may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost pay, pain and suffering, and more.
Personal Injury Attorneys
Our law firm has assisted clients throughout Texas and nationwide in the successful litigation of their personal injury lawsuits. We have years of experience with all aspects of injury and death law and have taken hundreds of cases to court. If you have a question about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you can contact Dax F. Garza, P.C. confidentially at no cost.