Dax F. Garza
A personal injury case involving a serious injury or wrongful death of a loved one often requires litigation, and many times a trial. Dax Frank Garza is an experienced trial attorney who has handled many multimillion-dollar injury matters throughout his career. He has successfully represented clients against large pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, trucking and 18-wheeler companies, maritime employers, insurance companies, and other parties responsible for his client’s injuries and losses.
Mr. Garza attended the University of Texas at Austin where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Government, and received his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in Houston.
Mr. Garza is Board Certification in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This certification is awarded to less than 2% of attorneys licensed in Texas. Dax has also been honored to be nominated and selected by his peers as a Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine and is a Life Member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Additionally, Mr. Garza is a Past-President of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association (HTLA) and a Past-Chair of the Board of Advocates for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA). Mr. Garza is also a member of the Houston Bar Association (HBA), American Association of Justice (AAJ), and the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit. Dax also volunteers at the Houston Bar Association Legal Clinic for Veterans, and is a frequent speaker on topics including truck wrecks, trial advocacy, pharmaceutical litigation, and courtroom strategy.
Mr. Garza has represented victims across the state of Texas and the country as lead trial counsel in wrongful death, personal injury, defective product, and pharmaceutical litigation. He considers his relationships with his clients crucial to the success of their cases. If you have been injured and need help, call Dax F. Garza at 713-522-3000 for a free consultation.
- State Bar of Texas
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctorate
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts in Government
Awards and Honors
- Texas Super Lawyers, Texas Monthly Magazine – 2011 to the Present
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers – 2012 to the Present
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nations Top 1%, 2015 to the Present
- Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
- Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (TACTAS)
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association (HTLA), Past-President
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA), Board of Advocates, Past-Chair
- Houston Bar Association (HBA)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates
- Million Dollar Advocates
- State Bar of Texas
- College of The State Bar of Texas
- The American Association for Justice
Selected Speaking Engagements
- “Teaching the Teachers” at the American Association of Justice in Austin, Texas, 2017
- “Implicit Bias of Jurors” at the American Association of Justice in Austin, Texas, 2017
- “Best Kept Trial Secrets” at the Texas Trial Lawyers Association CLE in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2012
- “Road Rules: A Crash Course” at the Texas Trial Lawyers Association CLE in El Paso, Texas, 2011