Zane Aubert has been a personal injury trial lawyer with Dax F. Garza, P.C. since 2020, focusing his practice on injury and death litigation. Zane has worked in the legal industry since 2016, working on cases involving a variety of other practice areas while clerking for multiple federal judges.
Zane is a trial lawyer who has experience at every stage of litigation, from filing lawsuits through appeals. He is an attorney with extensive experience as a judicial law clerk, facilitating case management through effective administrative functions based on individual case needs. He is highly skilled in conducting in-depth research and preparing documentation to ensure successful case outcomes. He has a proven ability in leveraging in-depth knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal regulations to deliver actionable recommendations and guidance on next steps throughout the litigation process.
Zane graduated from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Actuarial Sciences, Minors in Mathematics and Finance in 2015. He earned his law degree from The University of Houston Law Center in 2018, cum laude. During law school, Zane served as Publications and Marketing Editor of the Houston Law Review.
If you have been injured and need help, call Dax F. Garza at 713-522-3000 for a free consultation.
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2018
- Houston Law Review, Publications and Marketing Editor
- Legal Writing Center, Tutor
- Order of the Barons, Sargent at Arms
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Actuarial Sciences, Minors in Mathematics and Finance, 2015
- Judicial Law Clerk for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2018 to 2020
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Judge Nancy K. Johnson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2016
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Marvin Isgur, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2016
- Tom Newhouse Mediation Competition, Runner-Up, 2017
- Houston Law Center Best 1L Brief Competition, Finalist, 2016
- Lorance & Thompson Negotiation Competition, Champion, 2015